changing view of simulation on Mac

lenore...@7hills.org

Sep 1, 2017, 3:07:21 PM9/1/17
to Glowscript Users

I'm having trouble changing the angle I view a scene from.  If I hold down control and then move my finger on my trackpad, then I can rotate the camera viewpoint as expected.  However, if I've clicked anywhere or zoomed at any point, then everything I do is zoom: two-finger up/down, finger up/down, control+finger, option+finger, command+finger.  Why is the behavior changing and how do I generally rotate the view (in case it happens not to be the first thing I do)?

Bruce Sherwood

Sep 1, 2017, 4:43:34 PM9/1/17
to Glowscript Users, lenore...@7hills.org
I can't get this to fail on my Mac, but I have a mouse; no trackpad.

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Can you point to a specific program that always fails for you?

I have occasionally seen a failure of the kind you describe, on various computers, but it was rare and not reproducible.

lenore...@7hills.org

Sep 3, 2017, 11:15:57 PM9/3/17
to Glowscript Users, lenore...@7hills.org
It seems like it was only doing it when I had radius instead of size in the file. Or at least today that file isn't doing it and neither is another one I tried.

Bruce Sherwood

Sep 4, 2017, 9:55:59 AM9/4/17
to Glowscript Users, lenore...@7hills.org
Thanks for the encouraging feedback.