GlowScript is now on Twitter

Joe Heafner

Jan 31, 2018, 3:22:07 PM1/31/18
to GlowScript Users
Good afternoon.

With the developers’ permissions, I have created a Twitter feed for GlowScript. Search for @GlowScript_Code and follow that feed for updates and announcements about GlowScript. A separate feed for VPython has also been created with the name @VPython_Code.

The handle @VPython was already taken and thus not available, so I chose @VPython_Code as a logical alternative. While @GlowScript was available, I wanted the two handles to be as similar as possible so I chose @GlowScript_Code.

Many VPython and GlowScript users are on Twitter and these feeds will hopefully be useful to those who are not members of the corresponding Google groups.

Joe Heafner
Sent from one of my Macs