Overflow content cut off

Yohanes Kurnia

Jul 29, 2017, 4:03:31 PM7/29/17
to Glowscript Users
Hi,

I'm not sure if this problem has been asked/solved before but I couldn't find the right keywords.
I added some buttons and divs using jquery to make my program more dynamic.

Everything works fine on computers, however, when running on mobile devices (iPhones, iPad, Android), the page is not scrollable and the content seems to be cut off.
Where the content cuts off depends on the size of the browser upon load. When rotated to landscape mode, the same problem persists and the canvas is cut off too.

Is there a way to get around this? Thanks

Bruce Sherwood

Jul 29, 2017, 4:48:56 PM7/29/17
to Glowscript Users
Could you please provide a link to your program, to understand the issue more clearly? Thanks.

Yohanes Kurnia

Jul 29, 2017, 5:22:17 PM7/29/17
to Glowscript Users

Bruce Sherwood

Jul 29, 2017, 8:14:36 PM7/29/17
to Glowscript Users
I tried your program on an iPad and indeed see the problems you see, in both Chrome and Safari. In contrast, your program works fine on my Android phone in Chrome and Firefox and Brave in portrait mode, and in landscape mode I can scroll to see everything. I have no idea what if any changes could be made to GlowScript to make your program work well on an iOS device.

Bruce Sherwood

Jul 29, 2017, 8:20:58 PM7/29/17
to Glowscript Users
Incidentally, your program is quite interesting in its commingling of Python and jquery. This is possible only thanks to the unique capabilities of the RapydScript-NG Python-to-JavaScript transpiler, which is basically a rather thin wrapper around JavaScript and can handle jquery statements.