MathJax CDN shutting down effective April 30

Joe Heafner

Apr 17, 2017, 3:54:14 PM4/17/17
to GlowScript Users
GlowScript uses MathJax to render LaTeX content and according to this blog post

https://www.mathjax.org/cdn-shutting-down/

some things will change at the end of this month. I don’t know if or how much this will affect GlowScript.

I can’t seem to get LaTeX content in a scene.caption to render today for some reason.

Joe Heafner
Sent from one of my Macs
Please consider helping me offset conference expenses by contributing to my GoFundMe campaign: GoFundMe.com/p/38sz7

Bruce Sherwood

Apr 17, 2017, 8:56:23 PM4/17/17
to Glowscript Users
Thanks much, Joe. I've changed GlowScript to reference the new MathJax site.

The following demo program does display LaTeX in the caption:

Joe Heafner

Apr 17, 2017, 9:54:21 PM4/17/17
to GlowScript Users