Updated physics demos

Bruce Sherwood

Aug 5, 2016, 1:15:40 AM8/5/16
to Glowscript Users
The sizable suite of physic demo programs written in GlowScript VPython has been revised to use the new widgets (checkbox, button, radio button, slider, menu). These programs are available at

Another location, which also offers related video clips, is

Bruce Sherwood

Aug 5, 2016, 10:48:04 AM8/5/16
to Glowscript Users
A possibly more memorable location for these physics demos is this: Go to glowscript.org, choose "Example programs", and scroll down to MatterAndInteractions.

Aaron Titus

Aug 5, 2016, 4:59:13 PM8/5/16
to glowscri...@googlegroups.com
When logged in, one doesn’t see the link to example programs. Is it possible to include this on the page that appears after one logs in? I frequently log out just so I can go to the example programs. (Of course, I could always bookmark it. :-)

AT

--

---