glogg compiled for mac

Ben Manashirov

Jan 23, 2015, 7:21:02 PM1/23/15
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Attached I have compiled glogg for Mac. I really like this and it's awesome fast and snappy log viewer. To get it to compile using clang I had to run

# brew install boost
change glogg.pro to use brew boost

# qmake

then edit the Makefile and add -stdlib=libc++ and change -std=c++0x to -std=c++11 for the CXXFLAGS

now just some random compile errors like needed to add #include <QFileInfo>, and initializer lists weren't compiling so I changed some
sizes_ = {...}
sizes_.clear()
sizes.push_back(..)
sizes.push_back(..)

and finally it compiled. This is the one from latest 1.0.2 tar.gz found on website. I don't know why a Mac binary is not available maybe there is something I'm missing in what I have compiled? I'm posting it here so that it may help someone that wants a compiled glogg for Mac.
glogg.app.zip