Where are the settings being stored?

Luis Colorado

Oct 7, 2015, 4:49:58 PM10/7/15
to glogg
Hello all!

I am moving to a new PC, and I have about a dozen different filters defined in my old PC. How can copy the filters from my old PC to my new PC?

Thank you,

Luis

tony....@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 1:01:16 PM10/13/15
to glogg
I had the same problem once.

On my Windows 7 PC, I found the glogg settings in a file called glogg.ini under C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Roaming\glogg (the AppData directory is usually hidden but you can make it visible by changing its setting under windows explorer's Tools -> Folder Options -> View tab).

On my Ubuntu VM, I found the glogg settings in a file called glogg.conf under /home/<userid>/.config/glogg.

Thanks
Tony