Feature request: do not reopen files on startup

Patrick Tingen

May 8, 2014, 9:13:30 AM5/8/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Using Glogg 0.99.0 - Fantastic tool!

When I open a logfile with Glogg, I also see the files that were open the last time. Most of the time I only want to look at the one I opened, so can there be a setting where I can choose not to reopen old logfiles on startup?

Nicolas Bonnefon

May 18, 2014, 4:32:57 AM5/18/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 2:13:30 PM UTC+1, Patrick Tingen wrote:
When I open a logfile with Glogg, I also see the files that were open the last time. Most of the time I only want to look at the one I opened, so can there be a setting where I can choose not to reopen old logfiles on startup?
From v0.99.1, you can use the -s command line option for glogg to avoid opening the previous session.
An option will be added for that as well later.