Bug: Glogg 1.0.1 don't go to foreground when second log file is opened

Oleg Fedko

Oct 7, 2014, 11:36:02 AM10/7/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Steps to reproduce:

1. Open some glogg file (for example from Explorer).
2. Glogg opens the file and become visible.
3. Switch to Explorer, open another glogg file
4. Expected:
File is opened, glogg become visible
    Actual:
File is opened, but glogg stays in background (if I don't see glogg I even don't know is something happens)

Nicolas Bonnefon

Jan 20, 2015, 7:24:33 AM1/20/15
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 4:36:02 PM UTC+1, Oleg Fedko wrote:
4. Expected:
File is opened, glogg become visible
    Actual:
File is opened, but glogg stays in background (if I don't see glogg I even don't know is something happens)

Version 1.0.2 should now correct this bug.