Are the tests maintained or how to build them

Antti Viita

Sep 16, 2014, 11:33:03 AM9/16/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Are the tests not maintained or am I just not able to build them? I am working on Ubuntu and was able to build the glogg application itself.

The tests/tests.pro file does seem to list source and header files that do not exist and qmake in tests folder results to this:
Project WARNING: CONFIG+=qtestlib is deprecated. Use QT+=testlib instead.
WARNING: Failure to find: abstractlogdata.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: logdata.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: logfiltereddata.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: logdataworkerthread.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: logfiltereddataworkerthread.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: filewatcher.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: marks.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: logdata.h
WARNING: Failure to find: logfiltereddata.h
WARNING: Failure to find: logdataworkerthread.h
WARNING: Failure to find: abstractlogdata.h
WARNING: Failure to find: logfiltereddataworkerthread.h
WARNING: Failure to find: filewatcher.h
WARNING: Failure to find: marks.h

Nicolas Bonnefon

Sep 18, 2014, 11:33:47 AM9/18/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:33:03 PM UTC+1, Antti Viita wrote:
Are the tests not maintained or am I just not able to build them? I am working on Ubuntu and was able to build the glogg application itself.

The tests have not been updated since the code was reorganised for v1.0.0 and don't run. I am planning to repair them soon.

N.

Antti Viita

Oct 6, 2014, 3:03:15 AM10/6/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks.

It seems I had to change some settings from google groups to get email updates for discussions I am participating in.