Feature request: layers

Michal Zubrzycki

Dec 12, 2016, 11:51:09 AM12/12/16
to glogg
Hell-o!

I have an idea to add layers to glogg.

In my work I often need to look through log files for particular things. To analyze the problem I need to parse different data from the log. So I filter the log with different filter and mark interesting fragments. But I would be much easier to be able to define separate filters and switch them on/off in realtime

So layers would work in such way:
- define separate filters for each layer
- be able to enable disable each layer instantly
- as a result user can in real time enable/disable different filters and see all the layers combined

regards

Michał