glogg on Windows 7 ALWAYS asks, every time for permission

Wayne Taylor

Aug 18, 2014, 10:20:42 AM8/18/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com

I have looked up how to avoid this question every time it runs, but the answer is always the same, Turn off authentication or change the program. I'm not willing to turn off security, so it would be nice if the app was restructured to not require admin privilege.

Wayne

Nicolas Bonnefon

Aug 18, 2014, 10:30:48 AM8/18/14
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, August 18, 2014 3:20:42 PM UTC+1, Wayne Taylor wrote:

I have looked up how to avoid this question every time it runs, but the answer is always the same, Turn off authentication or change the program. I'm not willing to turn off security, so it would be nice if the app was restructured to not require admin privilege.

That's interesting, this does not happen on my configuration. Are you able to identify what exactly is causing the "question"? Is it a new problem in 1.0 or was it an existing problem?

Thanks

Nic