Welcome to help area for GlobalQuran API

Basit

Sep 21, 2011, 2:33:58 PM9/21/11
to GlobalQuran
as salaamu wa aliakum wr wb

Here you can start asking questions about api and ask any kind of help
related GlobalQuran.com.

sarah 40

Nov 27, 2011, 6:41:52 PM11/27/11
to globa...@googlegroups.com
In fact I want to add the Quran as a player or as a page to be read  on my profile page on facebook I download the global Quran but unfortunately I couldn't handle with it
I really hope to help me in this and thank you

Basit

Nov 27, 2011, 6:56:23 PM11/27/11
to globa...@googlegroups.com
well we do have facebook app also, which you can put on your profile page, its not officially released yet, but its out.  here is the link:

App: http://apps.facebook.com/globalquran/?ref=ts
Page: http://facebook.com/globalquran

jaffar.c...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 4:09:07 AM1/30/13
to globa...@googlegroups.com
Asslamu Alaikum,

How to add the Global Quran in wordpress post please hep me,

Jazak allha

Basit

Jan 30, 2013, 5:50:24 AM1/30/13
to jaffar.c...@gmail.com, globa...@googlegroups.com