Glassboard 2.0 is live! Check it out!

Jenny

May 15, 2012, 12:48:52 PM5/15/12
to Glassboard for iPhone
Lots of big changes! Download it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glassboard/id453661198?ls=1&mt=8

Here's a rundown of new features: http://glassboard.com/blog/2012/05/15/introducing-glassboard-2-0/

There is now a web app too! https://app.glassboard.com/

Let me know if you have any questions at all! Cheers!

Danny Glasser

Jun 13, 2013, 10:48:31 AM6/13/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Jenny,  do you know if there is a way to change the default settings for notifications for all users?  I want to set up our glassboard so that everyone that joins has a default setting of no notification pushing unless they choose to turn on that feature.  Can this be done at the administration layer?

Brian Reischl

Jun 15, 2013, 9:17:54 AM6/15/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Danny,
  Unfortunately we do not have the ability to change that setting per-board. It's a system-wide default.