iOS 7 and Notification Centre

Stefano F. Rausch

Oct 4, 2013, 10:55:13 AM10/4/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Glassboard Team,

What are your plans to "refresh" GB iOS 7-wise?

Furthermore, I have noticed that while GB does appear in the Notification Centre, it still hangs around there even after having had a look in the application itself. Any chances that you do fix this behaviour?

Otherwise keep up the excellent work.

Best regards

Jenny

Oct 4, 2013, 3:48:16 PM10/4/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
We're in the midst of a transition to another dev team, but work is going into updating the app. It's unfortunately behind schedule a bit, but it's in the works!

Also, the notification center thing is a known bug- I'm not sure when it'll be fixed though.

Stefano F. Rausch

Oct 11, 2013, 2:46:31 AM10/11/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jenny.