Question

Nicholas Weddle

Aug 20, 2013, 1:17:58 AM8/20/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so My clan and I discovered Glassboard today after browsing forums so we all made accounts however the leaders account glitched and he was forced to remake it which he used the same email for. so the board everyone has joined is on his first account so my question is as follows
since he was never able to activate his account will it eventually be deleted on top of the board?

Jenny

Aug 20, 2013, 12:41:51 PM8/20/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
We won't delete his account unless he asks us to. Can everyone still see the board? Does the board leader still apparently have chairperson rights?