How do you block someone from joining a channel?

Mihnea Sucata

Jan 8, 2014, 4:10:10 AM1/8/14
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
We are using Glassboard to communicate with other members from a game, but recently one of them left the game and then posted inflammatory messages on Glassboard. We tried removing the person from the Glassboard channel, but since he knows the code, he can always come back. Is there a way to either block the person based on email, or change the channel code?

These options seem very basic, but not sure where to find them.

Thank you

Jenny

Jan 8, 2014, 11:21:11 AM1/8/14
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
The board chair can disable the current invite code and regenerate it. This can be found in the board settings screen (look for a gear icon).