LED Cube Soldering - 10/11/12

Daniel Stadelman

Oct 9, 2012, 10:09:55 PM10/9/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
I am not going to be able to go to LED Soldering this week as I am busy with work. I put together a layer on Sunday to make up for it!

If we get a couple of folks interested in soldering on Thursday this week, please let me know. I will put an event into the calendar.

Thanks!

Dan

Warren MacEvoy

Oct 9, 2012, 11:18:27 PM10/9/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
That should work for me this week. Anyone else? -- Warren

Kyle Pilquist

Oct 10, 2012, 1:31:37 PM10/10/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com

I haven't been able to attend to do work, and due to integrity issues I have found a new job... in North Dakota. I will now be able to attend this thursday, but after that will only be in town once every 3 weeks or so. I would like to continue helping out with the schematics, but I don't know where we are at this point. The irony is I will have more time to work on things, but most of it will be in North Dakota.

Don

Oct 10, 2012, 1:52:06 PM10/10/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on being there to solder up a layer.

Dan Stadelman

Oct 10, 2012, 3:35:28 PM10/10/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
Okay! I set up the event in the Google calendar. Hope you guys have a great time!

Dan

Kyle Pilquist

Oct 11, 2012, 7:44:56 PM10/11/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
Hey, sorry guys somthing came up last minute. I will not be able to attend.