15% Discount at Newark.com until July 31, 2014

Nicholas Tinney

Jul 10, 2014, 2:21:14 PM7/10/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
Made an order the other day and got a discount code I can share!

The Voucher code is THANKS24 which you may use between now and July 31, 2014.   Please be sure to reference the voucher code at the time you are placing your phone orders. If you order on our website, you can simple type in the code in all capital letters on the shopping cart page. We hope you will be able to take advantage of this discount code.

*Discount applies to the first price-break quantities only. Discount cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, quantity discounts, or contract pricing. Contractual considerations with a small number of manufactures may reduce or prevent a voucher discount on selected items including test equipment; call us with questions relating to voucher exclusions. Non-catalog items are not subject to a voucher discount.

Newark carries a complete line of electronic components, electrical supplies, test & measurement equipment, safety items, lighting, LEDs, batteries and more.