When Will We Have Info On the Grand Opening?

Toby Farley

May 12, 2014, 10:19:39 AM5/12/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
I have people planing on showing up but I need to give them details. Do we have those details or do we know when they will be available?

Toby Farley

May 13, 2014, 9:58:30 AM5/13/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
I hate to sound like a broken record, but we were told it was important to get people out to the grand opening. Getting people out will be more effective if we have a time range that would be the most effective.

Warren MacEvoy

May 13, 2014, 6:30:07 PM5/13/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
At 4pm on Wednesday

Warren MacEvoy

May 13, 2014, 11:41:51 PM5/13/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
Oops -- The maker space will be open tomorrow, but it is not the "Grand Opening"  I spoke with Skyler this evening, and he thinks this is a good thing, at least for people starting a project.  I would be nice if the higher ups get to see some projects in progress when coming in to see the space.

Toby Farley

May 13, 2014, 11:52:43 PM5/13/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com

Okay. All of my people uninvited.

Skyler Ogden

May 25, 2014, 3:14:46 AM5/25/14
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
Hey sorry Toby! I haven't been checking this at all. Our grand opening is May 28th at 4:00.