LED Cube Soldering

Mike Kitzman

Sep 13, 2012, 9:41:31 PM9/13/12
to gjmake...@googlegroups.com
We will be getting together Friday, September 14th for another funtastic round of LED Cube soldering.  We will be meeting in the same place in Wubben Hall, at Colorado Mesa University.

Also, if you use Google+, we have started Google+ Page there, and will likely be announcing events and such through there.

Hope to see you there!  I would also like to know if everyone/anyone would be interested in having our monthly meeting via Google Hangouts?  We could still meet in a physical location, but also try to host a hangout for those who cant make it to wherever we are.  Just throwing that out there to see who might be interested.  Our next monthly meeting will be next Wednesday, September 19th.  I will try to set up a hangout event so anyone will be able to join.