how to download sensortag project

Anton K

Dec 22, 2015, 8:48:59 AM12/22/15
to Gitorious
Hello!

Can you please to describe how to download sensortag project entirely?
I already registred, made ssh key and can see files frome project.
But it is very inconvenient to download to many files consecutive.

Thank you!

lee larson

Jan 15, 2016, 9:17:24 AM1/15/16
to Gitorious

I have the same problem, but I can't even see the files. I just want to download the source files, so I can build an Ap.

ro...@gitorious.org

Jan 18, 2016, 8:32:16 AM1/18/16
to Gitorious
Where do you see this project? Do you have a link?

yakda...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2016, 8:38:01 AM4/22/16
to Gitorious
22 Aralık 2015 Salı 15:48:59 UTC+2 tarihinde Anton K yazdı:
http://www.ti.com/tool/sensortag-sw?keyMatch=sensortag&tisearch=Search-EN-Everything

click BLE-STACK-2:
select which u need, and click
after login; pick 2 question military or civil and I CERTIFY ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE:
and download.