Looking for WebLogic admin

Sudhakar Reddy

Aug 26, 2016, 10:17:15 AM8/26/16
to Sudhakar Reddy

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  Sudhakar from HCL Global Systems Inc. We have a requirement for WebLogic admin for Sunnyvale, CA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on re...@hclglobal.com

Sending visa copy will speed up process.

Title: WebLogic admin

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6 Months +

  • Apple Experience, tools and processes
  • 5-7 years of WebLogic / WebSphere Administration
  • Extensive knowledge in Linux and Web logic 10.3 and 11
  • Excellent knowledge with Tomcat , Apache and JBoss
  • Experience with configuring the web servers and clustering of WebLogic / WebSphere
  • 5+ years of installing, configuring ,administrating ,tuning, patching and maintaining WebLogic / WebSphere on RHEL
  • Excellent understanding of WebLogic Admin / Managed Server and Node Manager Concepts
  • Experience deploying J2EE applications
  • Experience with installing / configuring SSK /LDAP/AD etc
  • Extensive experience with web logic scripting tool
  • Good Communication , written and verbal skills

Thanks and Regards . . . .

Sudhakar,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc