Help needed to understand Interrupt based example code for inter VM communication

Dwarakanath Sheshadri

Oct 15, 2013, 2:17:29 AM10/15/13
to gito...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I an new to IVSHMEM and trying to understand the basics by going through various code samples and limited documentation. I am interested in the interrupt based inter vm communication. I need a end to end sample code that demonstrates this. I did go through the tests directory but unable to figure out correctly. If some one has experimented and aware of the exact steps and how to write a sample guest code to use the interrupt based mechanism would help.
Please do provide some correct pointers.

Thanks.

everlof

Jan 19, 2015, 8:27:27 AM1/19/15
to gito...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for exactly that same thing.

Did you figure anything out?

For example I'd love if there were READMEs in the tests dir in the repo (the one you're refering to) to show for example what parameters QEmu should be run with.

/David