Looking for Java Developer for Mclean, VA locals with H1 copy is must

Sudhakar Reddy

Aug 30, 2016, 4:05:57 PM8/30/16
to Sudhakar Reddy

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  Sudhakar from HCL Global Systems Inc. We have a requirement for Java Developer for Mclean, VA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on re...@hclglobal.com

Sending visa copy will speed up process.

Title : Java Developer

Location: Mclean, VA

Duration  : 6 Months +

•Strong  development experience using   Java, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, struts

•Knowledge of JAX-RS(Jersey), JAX-WS, JAXB, JMX technologies and frameworks

•Performance & memory analysis, JVM tuning, optimization strategies for Back End components/services and caching.

•SQL programming using Oracle and/or SQL Server

•Experience in JBOSS & WebLogic

•Experience in development of n-tiered web applications.

• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), distributed team collaboration and coordination/leadership skills

Thanks and Regards . . . .

Sudhakar,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc