Release roadmap?

Dominik Rauch

Aug 5, 2014, 4:22:23 AM8/5/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Haven't found a release roadmap or anything like that. When is the 2.48 release planned? Would love to see it soon (bugfix credential manager path, auto complete in commit box, etc.) :-)

All the best,
Dominik

Arkady Shapkin

Aug 7, 2014, 8:57:54 AM8/7/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

We plan release new version when we fix this bug https://github.com/gitextensions/gitextensions/milestones/2.48 and translation is completed https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/git-extensions/

WBR,
Arkady Shapkin

5 08 2014 г., 12:22:23 UTC+4 Dominik Rauch :

Dominik Rauch

Aug 10, 2014, 6:03:31 AM8/10/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Great. I've started to finish the German translation. If anybody can give me a hint where the "Build Id filter" and "Build definition name" strings are located in the application, I can finish the rest as well.

Arkady Shapkin

Aug 10, 2014, 3:50:44 PM8/10/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Tools>Settings>Build server integration>Teamcity

Dominik Rauch

Aug 11, 2014, 11:06:37 AM8/11/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Probably a new feature in 2.48.x, I need to build GitExtensions from the current source in order to translate it. Maybe this weekend!

Arkady Shapkin

Aug 11, 2014, 1:42:56 PM8/11/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
2.48RC1 available here https://sourceforge.net/projects/gitextensions/files/Git%20Extensions/Version%202.48RC1/