startSSL server certificate (connection via https) not recognized - Windows box

30 wyświetleń

Laurent PETIT

nieprzeczytany,
25 mar 2014, 09:51:2425.03.2014
do gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On my Windows box, I'm trying to connect to an https connection https://server/... , the server certificate is signed by the startSSL ( https://www.startssl.com/ ) certification authority, and is not recognized.

So far, the only (suboptimal) solution has been to disable server certificate validation ( http.sslVerify false config option ).

Now I'm trying to find a more sustainable solution : how to add the startSSL certificate to the list of accepted/recognized certificates on my computer ? (Windows 7 box, btw).

Thanks,

--
Laurent Petit
Odpowiedz wszystkim