Git bash no longer opens in project directory

James Gregory

Dec 23, 2014, 4:59:50 AM12/23/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
When I click the git bash icon it used to open in the directory of the project I was browsing, but no longer. Now it opens in my Windows user directory. Could anyone tell me how I might fix this? In what manner is the bash process called from GitExtensions?

I just upgraded to the latest version but it hasn't fixed the problem.

Thanks,

James Gregory

Dec 23, 2014, 7:44:39 AM12/23/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Ah, I set the path to the Linux tools in the config to the git bin directory and now it works. It was picking up bash from cygwin.