Italian Translate

Devis

Jan 3, 2014, 12:13:46 PM1/3/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everybody.

I'm discover today Git Extensions, and I think they are very useful.
I'd like to work to create an Italian.xml file for tool translation.

When I'll complete file how can post to project?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Devis

Oliver Friedrich

Jan 7, 2014, 5:40:27 AM1/7/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Ciao Devis,

the best way to contribute is probably to follow the How to contribute code section in the readme.markdown file. You should probably work on the following file: https://github.com/gitextensions/gitextensions/blob/master/GitUI/Translation/Italiano.xml and send a pull request to your own copy of it when you're done.

Regards, Oliver

--
Rodziną do Jana Pawła II. - www.rodzinadojp2.pl

Arkady Shapkin