UI feature: Dock a console window.

Nikolai Mynkow

Apr 8, 2015, 7:26:28 PM4/8/15
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

1) my dream is to click the button which opens the console and automatically dock it on the right. I am using the UI/console 30%/70%.
2) Also I want to create a button which opens cmder.exe and I can do this with the current GitExtensions but how to get the current path?

Bit short and not much details but I hope you get my point. 10x

Jesse

Apr 16, 2015, 11:10:42 PM4/16/15
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I've contemplated the benefits of a something like this as well. It could be an especially good teaching tool for Git if it was able to automatically refresh the graph as Git commands are executed.

Something like this might be a starting point: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/335909/Embedding-a-Console-in-a-C-Application