Change default editor / custom actions

Danilo Zanatta

Aug 8, 2017, 4:03:32 AM8/8/17
to GitExtensions
Hi all,

I'm new to GitExtensions but love it already! ;-)

I have however two feature requests (maybe mutual exclusive):

- I'd like to use Notepad++ (or any other editor), instead of the default one when right clicking on a file and choosing "Edit working directory file"

- It would be good to be able to define custom actions on this same dialog, e.g. I'd like to have "Open containing folder in TotalCommander" (which could also be another customization like the above, but with the possibility of custom actions, we don't need it)

Is any of this already possible? What are your thought about it?

Cheers,
Danilo