Is it possible to add red/green colors on the diff window?

Koby Goldberg

Jan 20, 2016, 4:54:43 PM1/20/16
to GitExtensions
Hi guys,
Is it possible to add red/green colors to diff window, when running on linux via mono (I'm using Ubuntu)?
On windows machines the diff window on Git Extensions (the bottom right section of the screen, when you choose an activity) shows green color to new lines (+) , and red color to deleted lines (-).
Why there are no colors when using linux via mono...? Both (+) and (-) lines are black...
Is it possible to give the same colors to the mono/linux version...?
Those colors are a great way to fast identify the changes I've made to a file.
I've checked my settings page and it specifies the correct red/green colors, I can even see them in the GUI (on the settings page, so i understand those colors are physically possible on mono), but as  I've said I don't see them on the actual diff page...

Thanks,
Koby