RE: GitExtensions248Setup.msi ?

Henk Westhuis

Sep 24, 2014, 8:54:18 AM9/24/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
You can download the MSI allready:

There are a few issues that we would likt to fix before pushing this version to autoupdate.

Kindest regards,
Henk Westhuis

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:19:54 -0700
From: todth...@gmail.com
To: gitext...@googlegroups.com
Subject: GitExtensions248Setup.msi ?

A few days ago I cloned the repo and (after jumping through a few hoops) I got an msi of release/2.48 to build and install on my computer.

I have to say "WOW" there is a lot of great new stuff in there (e.g. all the HiDPI issues I've been having with windows 8.1u1 @ 200% have gone away + lots of other great stuff).

Just wondering if you guys are planning to release a 2.48 MSI at some point (as it's been a long while since sourceforge has seen a new release) and putting my hand up if you need any help in this area?

Thanks for an awesome product / I use it daily and I love it.