Is there a command log?

Keith D

Jun 26, 2014, 3:20:23 PM6/26/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I'm using git extensions on Windows.  What I'm looking for is a log of the git command line operations git extensions is executing for any given set of GUI operations, including the parameters.  Is there such a log?  I don't mean the git commit log, or at least I think I don't because I'm looking for the exact set of git commands that I could have run through the shell instead of using the extensions GUI.  Something that I can turn into a script, for example.

Arkady Shapkin

Jul 15, 2014, 9:51:54 AM7/15/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
You can try Help > Gitcommand log. It's have all executed git commands

OldGrantonian

Sep 2, 2014, 4:47:13 AM9/2/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I can see Tools > Git command log.

There's an "Always on top" option. So, you can make the window tiny and pin it to some empty part of the screen.