Vs2013 integration

Wes Jones

Dec 11, 2014, 10:22:38 PM12/11/14
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with VS2013 integration. The strange thing is that integration is working in VS2012 (same machine).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Git Extensions but the GitExtensions toolbar which is created comes up empty. The Addins category that contains the Git Extensions commands in VS2012 is empty in VS2013. Any advice gratefully received.

Anuradha Dissanayake

May 5, 2015, 5:48:56 AM5/5/15
to gitext...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem. It was working fine for several days then all of a this problem happened. I've also tried several uninstalls and reinstalls. VS 2012 is fine, it can open the same projects and the Git Extensions toolbar and menu are ok, but in VS 2013 the toolbar is empty and the menu is greyed out.

Not sure what's changed, except perhaps Windows Update applying some patch.

I'm using VS 2013 Community Edition.

Arkady Shapkin

May 18, 2015, 4:44:44 AM5/18/15
to gitext...@googlegroups.com, falc...@gmail.com
Try latest version, should fix this problem.