VS2015 not recognizing changes to .js files

dsou...@targetedgeosystems.com

Mar 31, 2017, 3:37:27 PM3/31/17
to GitExtensions
Not sure if this is an issue with gitExtensions or VS...

I have an mvc project in vs2015 that I've been working on for 3 years now..  I just cloned the repository fresh this morning. When I ran the code, I noticed that there was a bug in one of the .js files (javascript).  So I fixed it and ran the code again.  Unfortunately, VS is still running the 'old' .js code - the code with the error.  I've saved the .js file in question, restarted VS and Windows.  No success.  For some reason VS insists on using the code with the error at runtime.  Everything looks fine in the designer.

This seems really strange.  Anybody ran into this before?

Dave Southern

Mar 31, 2017, 5:39:14 PM3/31/17
to gitext...@googlegroups.com

Aha – found out it was a browser cache issue.  Whew!

Have a great day!

Dave Southern