Repository grouping

Liran Tal

Jan 23, 2013, 9:46:32 AM1/23/13
to git...@googlegroups.com

When creating a new repository I specified the repository name with / to group them, for example: mytests/test1
It created it fine but when I then tried to push to this repository I'm getting git errors that the username is not matching (because I specifically toggled to confirm the comitter identity) but I don't think that's the problem because when accessing through the UI to /summary/mytests/test1.git it's showing "Internal Error" and the server's log:

ERROR /opt/gitblit/data/git/mytests/test1.git failed to get commit null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.eclipse.jgit.lib.ObjectIdOwnerMap.get(ObjectIdOwnerMap.java:131)
        at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseAny(RevWalk.java:815)
        at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseCommit(RevWalk.java:730)
        at com.gitblit.utils.JGitUtils.getCommit(JGitUtils.java:522)
        at com.gitblit.wicket.pages.SummaryPage.<init>(SummaryPage.java:154)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
following another error of:
ERROR Can't instantiate page using constructor public com.gitblit.wicket.pages.SummaryPage(org.apache.wicket.PageParameters) and argument r = "mytests/test1.git"
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: ...

Gitblit GO 1.2.1 with OpenJDK 6 running on RH6.3

Liran Tal

Jan 23, 2013, 10:00:08 AM1/23/13
to git...@googlegroups.com
Apparently deleting and re-creating the repository did it... Not really sure what went wrong there.