[ANN]: Gitblit 1.6.2

James Moger

Oct 28, 2014, 10:15:45 AM10/28/14
to git...@googlegroups.com
Gitblit v1.6.2 has been released.

Highlights.
  • Bug fixes
Full changelog here.

Share & enjoy.

-J

Hsu White

Sep 12, 2016, 5:53:46 AM9/12/16
to gitblit
Hello Moger,

This's White Hsu, who has experience with Development and Software Engineering on both Work and Academic background. I'm really interested in this great solution Gitblit and would like to join to contribute my codes. Because I don't have much experience on Github projects, may you recommend any simpler task or issue I can take firstly as the entry? Please kindly help suggest and feedback. Any advice will be very appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best Regards
White Hsu

James Moger於 2014年10月28日星期二 UTC+8下午10時15分45秒寫道:

James Moger

Sep 13, 2016, 7:45:20 AM9/13/16
to git...@googlegroups.com
Hello White Hsu,

The Gitblit project is managed through Github @ https://github.com/gitblit/gitblit.

If you are looking for something small to get your feet wet, I would update the bundled AngularJS dependency which is currently stuck at 1.0.7.

-J