CoolTechGirls and Summer Classes

Kim Hamper

Apr 29, 2013, 12:16:02 PM4/29/13
Hello all,

We had a great Hack Night last week - thanks to all who attended! A few announcements:

A new tech group for girls in grades 6-12, CoolTechGirls, is launching in Columbus! The organizers would love to have some GDIC members get involved. The kickoff event is on May 18th from 3-5pm at the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center. If you're interested, take a look at the attached flyer. You can also email in...@cooltechgirls.org for more information.

We're planning to run another round of classes in July or August (more information in the next few months), and we're still looking for more female teachers and TAs. If you know someone who might be interested in teaching/TAing for Girl Develop It Columbus in the future, please forward them my contact information (k...@girldevelopit.com)! I would love to talk to them.

Best,
Kim

Girl Develop It Columbus
Chapter Leader