Promotion code for Startup Weekend tickets

Kim Hamper

Feb 28, 2013, 12:05:00 PM2/28/13
to gdic-...@googlegroups.com, girl-develop...@googlegroups.com
To those of you who attended Hack Night last night, thank you for coming out!

We have free tickets remaining for Startup Weekend this weekend. If you're interested in participating, sign up here with the promotion code "GirlDevelopIt". I'll be stopping by Startup Weekend on Sunday, so I hope to see some of you there!

It has also been brought to my attention that I included the wrong email address in my previous message. Let's try this again - if you have ideas or would like to become more involved with Girl Develop It Columbus, you can contact me at k...@girldevelopitcbus.com.

Best,

Kim

Girl Develop It Columbus
Chapter Co-leader

Pam

Feb 28, 2013, 4:41:18 PM2/28/13
to girl-develop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kim,

I hope all is well with you!

I am interested in attending; however, when I register the system displays a cost of $99. Can you assist? Thanks!

Pamela Burton

Diane Meves

Mar 2, 2013, 11:14:28 PM3/2/13
to girl-develop...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone going to sxsw?

/diane meves

Sent from my iPhone so don't judge me on my fat-fingered misspellings.