$ Get Information Tsunami Sushi Gift Card Sale

1 view

jl28...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2014, 11:32:16 AM7/18/14
to gift-ca...@googlegroups.com
Want Read Reviews Of "Tsunami Sushi Gift Card" deal for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "Tsunami Sushi Gift Card" ?.

CHECK PRICE & GET FREE SHIPPING !!!

Tsunami Sushi Gift Card Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Tsunami Sushi Gift Card?, if you're need to the right place for Tsunami Sushi Gift Card where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Tsunami Sushi Gift Card. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Tsunami Sushi Gift Card Detail & Feature

  • Located at the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Warner Avenue in Huntington Beach, CA.
  • Our lively atmosphere makes it child, teen, and adult friendly.
  • Happy-Hour menu includes all appetizers at half-price
  • To preview the menu visit us at tsunamihb.com!

Read Review : Tsunami Sushi Gift Card

Tsunami Sushi and Steakhouse Restaurant is conveniently located at the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Warner Avenue in Huntington Beach. We have a lively atmosphere making it child, teen, and adult friendly. It's the "laid-back, beach city" atmosphere that makes Tsunami Sushi a unique destination. Valet parking is readily available and reservations are not required, however, you are welcome to call ahead if you plan on dining with a party of 10 or more. The reasonably priced food features fresh seafood and traditional Teppan-Yaki style menu choices, which are ideal for couples and group dining. Tsunami Sushi offers an excellent dining experience with a wonderful staff and no formal closing time. Complimenting the fine food is a large assortment of domestic and imported beers, wine, traditional Sake, as well as a full-bar. Tsunami Sushi now offers a new Happy-Hour menu, which includes all appetizers at half-price, draft beer at $3.00, well drinks at $4.00, and house wine at $5.00 a glass. Tsunami Sushi Happy-Hour is offered 7 days a week, 5pm-6pm and now Mondays and Thursdays all night long! Tsunami also offers additional specials Monday-Thursday nights. Take out orders are welcome! 562-592-5806 for more information.

If you have planning to buy Tsunami Sushi Gift Card in the lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & prices Tsunami Sushi Gift Card from several retailers. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good understanding that this Tsunami Sushi Gift Card is among the best selling item on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Tsunami Sushi Gift Card .
Best PriceTsunami Sushi Gift Card .
Discount Tsunami Sushi Gift Card