Book finished, contract signed

Ghostwriter

May 4, 2012, 12:16:34 PM5/4/12
to ghosts-an...@googlegroups.com
The book is essentially finished and the publishing contract has been signed. The deadline is August 31, 2012, which I will easily make. You should have this in your hands in a matter of months.

Kevin Johnson

May 4, 2012, 12:19:48 PM5/4/12
to Ghosts and Ballyhoo on behalf of Ghostwriter
Great news!
> --

Kevin Johnson

Guiseppe

May 9, 2012, 5:24:25 AM5/9/12
to ghosts-an...@googlegroups.com
Waaay cool, Tomeee.

On Friday, May 4, 2012 6:19:48 PM UTC+2, Kevin Johnson wrote:
Great news!