It's official! Schiffer will publish!

Ghostwriter

Apr 17, 2012, 11:16:03 AM4/17/12
to ghosts-an...@googlegroups.com
Just got the word this morning. Ghosts and Ballyhoo: Memoirs of a Failed L.A. Music Journalist will be published by Schiffer.  The contract will be sent next week.

Thank you to everyone who persuaded me to do this. You were right and I was wrong. In return, I'll write the best entertainment memoir in publishing history. Just wait.

It's already mostly written.  All I have to do is put all the pieces together.

So, thanks, and soon I'll reward you with something you'll never forget.

Kevin Johnson

Apr 17, 2012, 11:28:56 AM4/17/12
to Ghosts and Ballyhoo on behalf of Ghostwriter
Awesome!

> --

Kevin Johnson

Flashboom

Apr 17, 2012, 7:48:53 PM4/17/12
to ghosts-an...@googlegroups.com
"So, thanks, and soon I'll reward you with something you'll never forget"

You already have, Tom. You already have.

Ghostwriter

Apr 17, 2012, 8:13:49 PM4/17/12
to ghosts-an...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmf1AYgYj6I

And I mean that in a purely metaphorical, butch, real he-man way.  Babe.