Tukey HSD Test Bar Graph with Error lines and letters

Umair Masood Awan

Mar 22, 2017, 9:28:28 AM3/22/17
to ggplot2
Hi,
   I am novice to R and interested in analyzing my data by applying One way ANOVA and then Tukey HSD test to see where the difference in means lie among my treatments. I have 7 different treatments including control. I have figured out the results of ANOVA and Tukey HSD test. I would like to seek help from you in showing my data similar to the following graph.
I have got the codes from somewhere as well for ggplot2 package. But the problem is it gives me error that x, and y should have same values on axis. I cannot figure out where I am doing mistake as I am quite new in learning R. I am attaching my codes and data in the word file and data in excel sheet. I also highlighted the graphing portion's heading in bold red color in the word file which needs consideration. Please, help me.

Image result for tukey test
Best Regards,
Umair
observation.xlsx
observation_code.docx

James F. Henson

Mar 22, 2017, 10:14:26 AM3/22/17
to Umair Masood Awan, ggplot2

Hello Umair,

This open-access class presents examples of one-way ANOVA.

Design Analysis and Interpretation of Experiments

http://www.unh.edu/halelab/BIOL933/

Best regards,

James

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.