ggplot2 expertise survey - final part

Jos Demmers

Aug 11, 2015, 7:37:06 AM8/11/15
to ggplot2
Dear ggplot2 users,

Some time ago I posted a survey about ggplot2 expertise. The survey was focussed on a general level of expertise users had on ggplot2.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ggplot2/ErMj24nL4vo

I'm currently finalizing my project and preparing the final survey. This survey is about "focussed expertise", i.e., the expertise/knowledge users have on specific ggplot2 features. The purpose of this survey is to verify if the algorithm created during this project is able to find the correct experts to answer questions on Q&A communities.

The survey contains 20 questions in total, 16 questions from the Google Groups community and 4 issues from GitHub.

The questions are categorized as follows:
4x Google Group questions that are recommended by algorithm for a user, and that user also did answer the question.
4x Google Group questions that are *NOT* recommended by algorithm for a user, but that user did answer the question.
4x Google Group questions that are recommended by algorithm for a user, but that user did *NOT* answer the question.
4x Google Group questions that are *NOT* recommended by algorithm for a user, and that user also did *NOT* answer the question.
4x Github issues that are recommended by algorithm for a user.

Each question in the survey can be answered by YES/NO to indicate whether or not you have the expertise/knowledge to answer the question. Note that for GitHub issues you do not necessarily need to be able to solve the issue. It is more about having the expertise/knowledge of a specific ggplot2 feature so you can contribute to the conversation and make it easier for the developers to solve an issue.

Like the previous survey all results are anonymous and will not be shared with any third party.

If you are interested and want to participate in this survey please let me know and I'll prepare the questions for you.

Kind Regards,
Jos Demmers

Jos Demmers

Aug 20, 2015, 1:16:06 PM8/20/15
to ggplot2
I'm still looking for more participants, if you are interested let me know. Or if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards,
Jos

Jos Demmers

Sep 1, 2015, 8:05:36 AM9/1/15
to ggplot2
Final reminder, then I'll stop bothering you :)

Currently I have only two participants so if you are interested let me know and I'll create a survey for you.
I'm planning to stop the survey in two weeks time.

Regards,
Jos