ggpdotplot

sam4hi

Aug 20, 2015, 1:47:02 AM8/20/15
to ggplot2
Dear All

I want plot the attached kind of pot,could any one help me

regards

ggplot.jpg

Brian

Aug 20, 2015, 2:03:57 AM8/20/15
to sam4hi, ggplot2

Roman Luštrik

Aug 20, 2015, 4:53:35 AM8/20/15
to sam4hi, ggplot2
I think your plot is a combination of dotplot and vertical and horizontal error bars. The horizontal lines appear to be some kind of mean or some other statistic, which can be achieved using geom_hline.

Cheers,
Roman

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.

In God we trust, all others bring data.