Argument title.vjust not working in guide_legend

Manuel Spínola

Jun 16, 2016, 12:13:31 PM6/16/16
to ggplot2
Dear list members,

I sent a message similar to this sometime ago but I didn't get a definitive answer.  I am finding the same issue with guide_legend.  The previous message was for guide_colorbar.

Changing values in the argument title.vjust doesn't change the title vertical position.

df <- reshape2::melt(outer(1:4, 1:4), varnames = c("X1", "X2"))

p1 <- ggplot(df, aes(X1, X2)) + geom_tile(aes(fill = value))

p1 + guides(fill = guide_legend(title.vjust = 2))

--
Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre