producing a map using ggplot2 from a text file

mokoena france

Sep 21, 2016, 7:05:53 PM9/21/16
to ggplot2
Dear all,
I am trying to make a map (polycons) using the last column of the attached data but I get confused in the middle. I still new in ggplot. Can you assist me will a simple code make a map and put boundaries of Lesotho. The first two columns contain lon and lat and the data I want to plot is in the last column (13). Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards
Mokoena France

"Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly
fall, But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew *their* strength; They
shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They
shall walk and not faint." Isaish 40:30-31 NKJV

prcptot_test