About y-axis title sign

lily li

Mar 17, 2017, 6:33:19 PM3/17/17
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Hi ggplot2 users,

I have a question about the y-axis title. For example, I want to show percent changes in Product, and use a delta sign (or a triangle) before the Product variable. I just use the code + ylab('Product (%)'). How to put a delta sign before the 'Product'? Thanks for your help.

Olivia

Mar 19, 2017, 9:36:32 PM3/19/17
to ggplot2
You can use unicode in character strings for axis labels. Just google the symbol name (in this case delta) and "unicode".  So far as I know you want the version with \u - there's all different formats. Therefore, try adding this to your plot code
ylab("\u0394 Product (%)")

Regards,

Olivia