geom-tile : different figure, same tile height

Samuel collombet

Apr 20, 2015, 1:45:35 PM4/20/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using the geom_tile function to make multiple figures (each saved in a different file using ggsave). My problem is:
- the number of "row" in each geom_tile is not the same
- but I want, in each figure, that the height of each tile is the same (so if there are 10 row in Fig1 and 20 in Fig2, Fig1 should be half the height of Fig2 ; except that my numbers are much more variable than 10 and 20).

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I really do not find a way to do it....
I tried to just define the total size of each figure when saving it with ggsave (as a ratio the number of lines, time a fixe length ) but it does not do the trick :/

Samuel